October 28, 2008
Cheap Entertainment
So, it is apparent that not much has been going on at our house. It looks like the kids got the camera and went wild. I just LOVE each one of these goofy kids ~ they make me laugh. It's moments like this when they let it all out and just have fun that I love so much!
Now a quick update for the last couple of weeks: work and school. A tennis tournament and flag football play offs (neither of which we will talk about any further). Basically it's the same day over and over and over with only small differences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yeah! I can comment! Cute new background. Your kids ARE cute! I think it is so fun to see the types of pictures kids take. They have such a unique perspective. BTW, I know you've been doing more stuff than that--how about lunches for the homeless shelter? Taking care of Lindsay for me while I sang? You are awesome!
ReplyDelete